In Transition

From The Desk Of...

Today is the last day of the semester for the students, which is also the beginning of their 1 month semester break. Being a kind and friendly souls they are, they wished us happy holiday. How I miss those days, 3 months long of semester break.

I had my time. :)

With the start of the holiday means normal working hours for us. Clock in at 8.30am/9.30am/10am, out at 5.30pm/6.30pm/7.00pm, instead of opening the library till 10pm. This also means, proper gym time for me.

Seriously, the jeans are way too snug.

The interview I had last week went ok for me. But, the new heels keep on tersangkut to my kain which, alas made a hole in it. Yes, I went to the interview with a lobang in my kain. Kain berlobang, tapi kasut brand new. I also made acquintances with the fellow interviewees. Found out that one of the interviewees was a candidate for my current post.

No wonder she looked so interested to know where I'm working at.

Btw, the basic salary being offered for the new post, with similar qualification like mine is way way attractive. WAY WAYYYYYY more, belum campur those allowances/COLA etc etc.

I hope the interviewer didn't see the dollar/RM signs flashing on my eyes.

Anyway, I was squeaking with glee while doing the weekly grocery shopping with Baba last weekend.

Setelah lama ku cari dan ku tunggu2, baru kini ku menjumpai mu..

Apa yang seronok sangat tu?

To be continued....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

syana, check tangga gaji baru kat website jpa, lagi byk rm signs flashingssss!!!!hehehe

11:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kak zafa: oh how i miss you! *hugs*

9:20 am  

<< Home