In Transition

Wish Me Luck!

After having conversations with the colleagues at work, Baba and himself, I have decided to go for the interview tomorrow, with an open mind.

Wish me luck. Geeez, I feel like dolu-dolu again. Nervous, sejuk-sejuk hujung jari tangan and kaki.

Bought a new black/gold heels. Hehe. Pemberi semangat.


Anyway, after work I went to a dinner with the colleagues and doctors working at the school. It wa sthe director birthday and he treated us for dinner! Wee! Sanggup tutup library orang belanja punya pasal ;) We were having authentic northern indian dishes at Chakra Restaurant. One of the doctor mentioned that the restaurant is also being frequented by the royalties. The food were superb. The coconut ice cream was delicious. But I drank too much masala tea, i was jollier than usual. Heh.

And when I came back home, went to the kitchen to wash my hands at the sink and.. and..
I deliberately put Jac in there. Cos there's a paralyzed/semi-concious cicak in the sink. I don't dare to see what happened to the cicak afterwards. Perhaps i will wait until everyone else is back home from KL.

Biarlah berhari-hari cicak tu kering. Jangan harap la aku jenguk. I would do all the dishes in the bathroom sink.

2 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

hehe, sanggup tu basuh pinggan kat bathroom....

anyways, good luck for the interview

12:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anne: i didnt do the dishes at all! makan luar. hehe ;)

8:59 pm  

<< Home