In Transition

Never Been Tagged

..yeah right.

hoookeyy.. hmm it does look a bit dusty here huh?

been very busy preparing for Kakak's wedding. it was a blast!!! everyone had a great time. pics will be uploded later.

oh and the kek hantaran, my first attempt in making wedding cake? it turned out great, for a very novice baker with no formal training. well, except for a frequent visit to baking101.com ;)

and the 300 wedding cupcakes? 3 days of baking, baking, icing and decorating and a swollen ankle later, it was a success with the help from K Noha and Adik. Thank youss. got some enquiries too from a prospect customer. :D alhamdulillah

picture later la eh.. serious maut x larat. hehe

To Anne, here goes Six Weird Things About Myself.

1. I belch like a man, sneeze like a cat - I've been known as the 'wind breaker', for the ability (or inability?) to burp very very loud. Deliberately or not. It is disgusting, i know. Well, the wind has to go somewhere isn't it? it's either the upper end or the lower end :D. While the sneezing part, instead of going "AHHHHCHoooOOOOoo", the furthest i go is "ahhtch". But it hurts my nose like h*ll. and brain too.

2. Do Not Disturb Me, I'm on a Mission - applicable while i'm baking cakes. Unlike bread and cookies, cake making has the higher possibility to go wrong. Good mood = good cake. Too much questions being asked (i.e what are you baking? what is that? what is it for? it looks a bit runny etc etc) = foul mood = bad cakes. Oh, and after all the hard works, please do not comment if it doesn't taste right. Unless I asked for it. For i would certainly notice any imperfection first, and i don't need any reminder of the failure. I don't take criticism gracefully. Boo me

3. I Meowed - i (think) that i have the ability to communicate and connect with cats. Everytime i see one, wherever, the first word would be 'meow.. come here cat.. meowww', while extending my arm, beckoning the cat to come out. Even on a moving bike, in the food court, bawah kolong blok, even in the market. If the cat looks reasonably clean, i would stop to stroke the cat and play with it. Himself used to find that particular behaviour 'cute' but now it irks the heck out of himself - "Awak, jgn buat malu saya lah, org semua tgk" muahaha.

4. Expressive I am - When i speak, I will use every part of my body to express myself. With weird hand gestures, and crooked eyebrows.

5. I like the smell of belacan, ikan pekasam, ikan masin dan petis. It's not smelly, it's yummy. Sangat membuka selera. Bring it onnnn!

6. New Beginning - is symbolized by hair cutting. Bad exam grades, and trying to forget about it - go for a haircut. Bored out of my skull - potong rambut siap perm. Big fight - trim rambut. Hahaha, but i won't ever do a 'britney'!!

And the next 6 victims are *drumrolllll pleaseeee*

1. K Noha - nurin salma sr.
2. Kathy Kay Hey Hey
3. Kak Zafa.heheh
4. Eisha - the pregger laydeh
5. Fifie - where have u been
6. Nuwaini - the faraway cousin

3 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

U definitely got some weird stuff going on;-)....i luv cats too!

nanti post ek gambar2 cakes tu

3:05 pm  
Blogger Cik Ana said...

haha. anne, that's only 1/8th of the weirdness and eccentricitIES in me.

i will post it. tungguuuuuu

8:58 pm  
Blogger cecima said...

the 3rd one aaa..same like me lorrr....we can meow to each other la kan..hihi .nice blog btw =]

9:28 pm  

<< Home