In Transition

What kind of friend ARE you??!!!

The 'bestfriend' is playing hide-and-seek with me. For 3 straight days!! After tormenting me with 2 weeks of PMS, i thought.. woah ni surely big one punye.. whole day on bed nursing cramp and backaches. but no. Just when i thought, after 2 days of 'ye-ke-tak-ni', this morning before sahur im pretty sure anak bulan sudah kelihatan. So, i wait for the cramps to follow. It never came. Nor the mak bulan. Suddenly everything is soooo clean and clear..

my 1 day worth of puasa!! arghhhhh

The body has gone haywire, my sleep patterns all tunggang terbalik, im still grimacing in my sleep when i felt those cramps, everything gone swollen, belly very bloated... but.. but.. but.. u never came. what kind of friend are u??

My significant other once told me.. im made of 90% patience and 10% anger. (chewah..that's because he hasnt seen me evolved into a she-hulk.. hee hee). But.. he also added, i'm made of 80% moodiness and 20% of normalness. hrmphhh..

Why the 80% of moodiness???

So, normal menstrual cycle is between 28-40 days. And PMS usually occurs 1 week before anak bulan kelihatan. So for lucky people whose cycle is 28 days.. their normal mood would be for about

7 days of PMS + 10 days of bulan bintang = 17 gloomy days and they have 11 days to happy2 before next batch of PMS sets in.

so in a month, they're happy lots for 11 plus plus days. usually when they're happy, that's when all the good hormones mencanak2.. the ovulating occurs. feel very sexy and womanly lah..

while me..

7 days of pre-PMS + 7 days of PMS + 10 days of bulan bintang (if ever came.. kalo x datang that would be the days i spend in frustration and anticipation) = 24 gloomy days

so in a month.. me being in a gd mood is ermm.. 6 days?? tu x tolak 'stress-di-luar-sedar' n overworked brain resulting to writer's block (or so i thought) + days of standing in front of mirror squeezing zits that keep on sprouting.

bile nk rase sexy nye? woman nye??

actually, the calculation is not accurate. same like my cycle. sepatutnya the longer the cycle, the less frequent kena pms. ye ke ni? haha.. aku pakai hentam aja. me no gynae anyway.

Busyuk, thanx for putting up with me n my kerenah n my moodiness n my constant complaint n whining.

Kakak, thanx for being patience with me eventhough all day long there's not a hint of smile on my face.

Kak Noha, ubat ni nama nye Kap-Alip Win jugak ke ni? Tu ubat senggugut dgn jerawat je kan? ;)

0 Comments:

<< Home