In Transition

letting of some steam

dis particular 'issue' w 'L' keeps swirling in my mind. i've poured out my heart, anger n frustration to eveyr othr person who wud agree w me. n yet im not satisfied. so wat's w dis 'issue' dat seems to affect me so much? if only i cud tell 'L' dis..

Don't do things that wud push (away) ppl who care abt u.

yes. there were some hints of care for him. bcos he meant a world to sum1 i knew. even when sum1 close told me once not to (gv a damn thought of him). but i wud avoid judging/disliking a person based on opinions which isnt mine.

but dis is what i got instead. lack of respect. n i get 2 c u othr side of u which i strongly wish i wudnt.. hilang my gd impression of u.

our opinons may differ. im settled w dat. n i wudnt waste my energy to shove my opinion down ur throat in order to change urs. y wud i?

maybe it's the angst inside u. the pressure of acting n being n 'adult' made u dat way. oh pls.. lk i eat lesser salt than u. mebe u want 2 be heard. so u tell the whole world wat u disagree. wat u think is 'sucks' .. oh n how u criticize them.. i pardon u on that. cos i was once lk u - foolish sceptic who thinks he/she is right w/o hvg empathy for others.

my oh my.

so, wat's the issue actually? (dat i took rather personally?) . let me quote him..

1. blah... u read/do those things to learn abt othr ppl'c culture?? mebe u adult are free to do those kind of things. but when im an adult.. i hv more serious things to think of lk - CARS! (ohh.. how matured ur answer is..)

2. ppl who b*og is attention seeker.. want cheap publicity.

3. u donno how average life is. u r rich (??? kaya budi bahasa kot yg die maksudkn.. mcm da kenal mesra nk pass dis kind of remark kn? ntah ape kena mengena b*og dgn rich (monetary or not) ), u hv time for all these.

4. i don need friend. i hv my family. (of course la kn..org bengap je x sayang family) i prefer to hv friends who is near.to hang out w.(haiz.. nasibla kau duduk kt pulau kecik.semua org keliling pinggang, sepelaung. cube la kena cmpk kt ulu ceruk rantau..mau nangis) kawan is lk perhiasan semata. they come n go. i HOPE that ur FRIENDS will turn out as what u want THEM to be. (aftr telling him dat thru b*og i managed to keep in touch w my close frends)

OMG. now, to think abt it.. he's not worth an entry on my blog!!

we certainly dont hv anything against those not in the same league as us. so why shud u??

suke.. marilah.. x suka pergi.. x ajak pn.. x paksa pn..

jgn asik benci2. nnti high-blood pressure ok dik?

0 Comments:

<< Home