In Transition

Nieces

i've soft spots for little kids. even when i was very much younger, i would jump into any opportunity to baby sit my cousins esp the twins. they WERE adorable.. i repeat WERE!! now they're already in their teen n taller than me.) n when i hv my own little sis (who's 10 yrs younger than me... i did ask mak y the long gap frm 5 yrs to 10? mak simply said.. ntahla.. x menjadi.) .. i was the doting elder sister!! WAS! haha.. now im simply mean. ;) see.. i bonded well w babies..toddlers.. children.. but when they started to become teenager.. alamak..those mood and angst i cannot tahan la..

one thing abt little kids.. they r very inquisitive.. curious. my 5 yrs old niece (nasuha - my cousin's daughter.. she's not my niece then.. ermm.. anak pupu? haha..) is one. she asked a lot.. for every answer u gave.. she will gv u a new question based on dat.. so i always ended up playing dead w her or passed out or simply dozed off (dgn gaya kepala terhangguk-hangguk).. hehe..

but that wont stop her.

btw, she already has a boyfriend. (OMG)

w nurin.. (ahhh.. dis one is adorable) w her big doe eyes.. cheeky smiles.. n arms n legs which are very much lk a round,firm jelly.. she's a very mischievous n kental babe.. bless her. our fav game wud be "who is scarier" hehe.. dulu2 its me who wud lipat my eyelid n gv her a scare.. or tarik klopak mata n expose mata putih. but its the other way round plak.. yg x bleh lupe.. die pn da pandai gak. tarik kelopak mata die n chased me while making (not so)scary noise... being a gd aunt, i wud play along la. as if im scared n ran for my life..

"arghh.. cik ana takut.. eii takut.. tolongggg tolongggg"

i cudnt resist frm not putting pic of her wearing mini tudung. n it was mine!! many2 many years ago.. tudung pegi taski.. eheh

p/s: pls click here. mslh teknikal i cudnt post nurin's pic.





0 Comments:

<< Home